Ok so in my last post I mentioned I was going to do a top ten luxe gift list for the holidays buttt I changed my mind. These days people want to save money NOT spend money so I decided to come up with a list of gifts that everyone can afford. I do have some pricier items but overall everything is very reasonable.
1. Jimmy Choo Parfum ($150.00 Nordstrom) This is by far my favorite perfume of all time! I have been wearing it for about two years now and I still get stopped by women and men all the time asking what perfume I’m wearing. It a very spicy sexy scent that lasts all day without reapplying. It’s a little more pricey than normal perfume but its more concentrated so a little goes a long way.
2. Urban Decay Naked Matte Palette ($27.00 Sephora) This is the new naked palette from Urban Decay and its amazing!! Perfect shades for everyday looks and night-time looks. Naked palettes are my go to for every look I do on myself as well as clients. All of these colors are matte so they are great crease colors or all over eye neutral colors.
3. Laura Mercier Mini Gloss Set ( $38.00 Nordstrom) I bought a lip gloss kit from Sephora and it included a Laura Mercier gloss in the color Baby Doll and its my new go to gloss and its included in this set. These glosses are not sticky or tacky and give just the right amount of color and shine.
4. Philosophy Amazing Grace Layering Gift Set ($49.50 Sephora) Amazing Grace is a feminine blend of soft, floral blossoms accented by a hint of light musk. Layer the clean floral scent of Amazing Grace during and after your shower or bath to feel amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe. This has been my go to everyday scent for years its amazing! The set comes with body wash, perfume and lotion. The body wash is so great and lathers up really nice and gives you a fresh clean scent that isn’t too overpowering. I just love how pretty and fresh these products make you feel and their packaging is always so pretty!
5. Fresh Sugar Kisses Trio ($28.00 Sephora) Ok for some reason I JUST found out about these amazing lip treatments that have been around for a while. I am so addicted to them! They keep your lips moisturized and fresh all day long. They have a great citrus flavor to them and the perfect amount of color ! Try them you won’t be disappointed!
6. MAC All for Glamour Gorgeous Bronze Face Kit ($49.50 Nordstrom) As always MAC has great holiday gift ideas. Every year I wait for the new MAC Holiday Collection the packaging is always so pretty and fun and the deals are amazing! This kit is perfect for creating a pretty bronze look it has everything you need from bronzer to lip gloss all in a one pretty little kit.
7. The Art of Shaving Four Elements of the Perfect Shave ($115.00 Sephora) Ok so I couldn’t leave all the guys in everyone’s life out of this list so I decided to include a great gift for them this being my favorite! The Art of Shaving is a great product line with gifts for every guy in your life from your father to your brother to your boyfriend or husband. This kit comes with all the essentials for a perfect shave including a pre shave oil, shaving cream and after shave balm. It comes in four scents: unscented, sandalwood, lavender and ocean kelp. My personal favorite scent is Sandalwood. This company also has barber shops that you can get the guys in your life an old fashion shave which is also a great gift!!
8. OK so for my last gift idea its my Ultimate over the top gift idea!!! Makeup Forever Ultimate Artist ($950.00 Sephora) This is by far is the Ultimate gift for any beauty addict in your life! It comes complete with a vanity lights and a full kit of Makeup Forever products. I hope Santa brings me one this year!!!
So there is my list guys I hope you try some of my ideas you wont be disappointed! My next blog will feature a holiday party look that I am working on for my beautiful sister. So I will be posting pictures of her all done up!!!!
Remember beauty starts from the inside out……..